VAPA Director Jeff Kover, District Representative
- Rhys Greene, Drama Committee Chair
- Beatriz Gonzalez, VAPA Staff Representative
Courses offered at SUHSD
- Drama Introduction CVM, HTM, RDM
- Drama Performance CVM, RDM
- Drama Beginning BVH, CPH, HTH, MOH, OLH, ORH, PAH, SOH, SUH, SYH
- Drama Intermediate BVH, CPH, HTH, OLH, ORH, PAH, SYH
- Theater Production CPH, HTH, ORH, SUH, SYH
- Speech Comm & Theatre BVH
- Technical Theater Beginning SUH, SYH
- CTE Technical Theater CVH
- CTE Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced, or Production Drama CVH, ELH, MVH
VAPA Supports the following:
Sweetwater Summer Theatre Institute
- Director, show management, and staff
- Set design and construction
- Flyers, tickets, and programs
- Cast party catering
- $10.00/$5.00 tickets
Costumes are available for check out based on availability.
Call (619) 796-7700 or email Laura.Robinson@sweetwaterschools.org to schedule an appointment for costume selection and pick up.
A cleaning fee is due and payable to SUHSD at the time of pick up. This cleaning fee applies to each individual costume that is borrowed by an adult. There is no cleaning fee for student costumes.