The 2017 Sweetwater Summer Theater Institute presents CHILDREN OF EDEN. Production Dates: July 26-29, 2017 at San Ysidro High School.
Directed by Jose C. Lopez
Assistant Director: Rhys Green
Music Director: Tony Sacco
Vocal Director: Rebecca Land
Choreographer: Valerie Ingram
Stage Designer: Paul Maley
Singers, Dancers, Actors, Stage Techs, and Set Construction Crews Needed!
Tuesday, May 9 @ EastLake High School, Choir Room 1604 from 4 – 7 pm
Friday, May 12 @ Chula Vista High School, Little Theater on K St. from 4 – 7 pm
Monday, May 15 @ San Ysidro High School, Dance Room 913 from 4 – 7 pm
1. Sign up for an audition time here. Sign ups will begin April 25th, 2017.
2. Fill out the audition form here. You can fill this out online and print OR print a blank form and fill out by hand. Form must be brought with you to the audition.
Deadline for sign ups is noon the day of the audition. No walk-on auditions will be allowed. All auditions must be scheduled via the online portal above.
Prepare 16 measures of a song of your choice and bring an ipod/music player. Wear comfortable clothing that you are able to dance in and arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time to check-in.
For call-backs, be prepared to sing and read.
Tech Crew Application:
- Fill out the application form here. You can fill this out online and print OR print a blank form and fill out by hand.
- Prepare a brief resume with your tech experience highlighted.
- The form and resume can be emailed to email@example.com OR dropped off in person at one of the audition sites. All forms and resumes must be received by May 15, 2017.