VAPA Director – Jeff Kover, District Representative
- Steve Exum, Digital Media Committee Chair
- Eduardo Otero Jr., VAPA Staff Representative
Courses Offered at SUHSD
- Computer Art: CVH, OLH, ORH, SOH
- Advanced Computer Art: ORH
- CTE – Computer Art: CPH, HTH, MOH
- Introduction to Design: BVH, ELH, HTH, MVH, MOH, OLH, ORH, SOH, SUH
- CTE – Digital Art: MOH
- Beginning Animation: SUH
- CTE Music Engineering II: LVA
- Photography: BVH, CPH, ELH, HTH, OLH, ORH, SYH
- Advanced Photography: BVH, ELH, HTH, ORH
- CTE – Photography: CVH, MOH
- CTE – Digital Photography: HTH, LVA
- CTE – Advanced Digital Photography: CVH, HTH
- Digital Media Production: ORH, SOH
- CTE – Multi-Media Production: LVA, MAAC
- CTE – TV Film & Digital Media: LVA, MAAC
- CTE – Video Game Art/Design I: LVA
- CTE – Video Game Art/Design II: LVA
VAPA Supports the following:
- One (1) substitute teacher for set-up
- One (1) custodian for set-up and take-down
- Release Time: (Must be coordinated with Digital Media Chair and VAPA Office)
- Video Prep: 6 hours of class coverage, among 2 or 3 teachers.
- Sound Prep: 2 hours of class coverage, 1 teacher.
- Digital Design Pre-Judging: 4 hours of class coverage, among 2 teachers.
- Digital Design Prep: 2 hours of class coverage, 1 teacher.
- Photo Pre-Judging:4 hours of class coverage, among 2 teachers.
- Photo Prep: 2 hours of class coverage, 1 teacher.
- Event coordination assistance
- Award slideshow presentation
- Any items deemed necessary by VAPA
- Free Admission
School News Video Productions
The only thing that limits us is our imagination.”
– Erik Johansson